By applying you are giving your consent to the use and disclosure of your personal information as part of assessing your application and then establishing and administering your account. Regardless of when or how the information is collected, your personal information may be shared between, and used by Easy Finance Loans and the Lender, for the primary purpose and for related purposes including:
- consideration of any other application made by you to Easy Finance Loans for financial products or services
- customer relations including management of our relationship with you and market or customer satisfaction research and product development
- compliance with legislative and regulatory requirements (including without limitation the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing Act 2006)
- compliance with payment systems requirements
- our internal operations including record keeping, risk management, securitisation, credit scoring and portfolio analysis and
- arrangements with other organisations to provide services in relation to our products and services
The Lender may also disclose your credit information and personal information for those purposes to the following organisations (“Disclosure Parties”):
- credit reporting agencies
- its service providers and alliance partners
- its agents, contractors and external advisers
- your referees, including your employer
- your legal and financial advisers
- government and other regulatory bodies, law enforcement bodies and courts external complaint resolution bodies e.g. Credit Ombudsman Service Limited (COSL).
- rating agencies
- payment system operators and
- other financial institutions and lenders and brokers.
The Privacy Act regulates the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information. This document informs you about the use that will be made of the personal information provided by you in your loan application form and how your personal information may be disclosed to other parties in certain circumstances. By signing this notice you are giving your consent to the use and disclosure of your personal information as detailed in the notice. If you do not provide your consent, Easy Finance Loans may not be able to process or accept your application. In this application form “Lender” means Easy Finance Loans (if your loan application is accepted by us, the Loan contract of offer will specify the name of the lender).
By completing this application form, you are providing personal information to Easy Finance Loans for the primary purpose of Easy Finance Loans verifying your identity, assessing your application and then establishing and administering your account. Regardless of when or how the information is collected, your personal information may be shared between, and used by Easy Finance Loans and if applicable, the Broker, for that primary purpose and for related purposes including:
Give personal and credit information about me/us to a credit reporting agency including:
This information may be given before, during and after the provision of credit. SPECIFIC ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS UNDER THE PRIVACY ACT 1988 (CTH)
I/We authorise the Lender and Easy Finance Loans PTY LTD to do the above in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). Further, I/We acknowledge that this authority is a continuing authority that has effect before, during and after the provision of any credit.
Application Preliminary Approval & Lending Timeframes
Preliminary approval can only be provide on receipt of all loan processing documentation which are listed below.
- 100 points of identification (Identification includes: Drivers License, Medicare Card, Credit Card, Passport, Birth Certificate, etc)
- Last 2 months of Payslips
- Last 3 months of bank statements
- Confirmation of residential Status via electricity, car registration, phone bill etc
All timeframes listed in the website are indicative only and are based from receipt of Easy Finance Loans or the lender of all customer documentation.